skyWalker Squad
Welcome! Please login or consider registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

skyWalker Squad
Welcome! Please login or consider registering.
skyWalker Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to record using iOS device

Go down

How to record using iOS device Empty How to record using iOS device

Post by BorgHunter Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:07 pm

This information was found over at the swcommander forum. See the original post here.

For this process to work you need to be running the game on an Apple device (iPhone/iPad) and have a mac with quicktime. You may be able to use quicktime on a PC but I have not tested that.

Step 1) Plug your Apple device into your mac via USB.

Step 2) Open up quicktime.How to record using iOS device Openin10

Step 3) In the menu bar go to File>New Movie RecordingHow to record using iOS device New_mo10

Step 4) Most likely, your Mac's camera will turn on and you will be looking at yourself. You need to change the input by clicking on the small downward arrow near the record button. Click this and set the Camera and Microphone to your Apple device.How to record using iOS device Change10

Step 5) Mute the sound on your mac just to be sure that you aren't capturing sound from the Mac's microphone. When recording, you will not be able to adjust the sound on your phone from your phone. You can adjust the sound level in quicktime. I advise a little over halfway but please play around and find what works for you. I hope this guide is helpful

BorgHunter
Admin

https://skywalkersquad.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum